Hearts of Hope Fundraiser Luncheon
Friday, May 5, 2017, 10:45-1:15pm
Renaissance Raleigh North Hills Hotel
The Hearts of Hope Fundraiser Luncheon raises awareness and support for Raleigh Rescue Mission’s ministries for homeless women and children, while presenting the opportunity for new friends and supporters to join us. Funds raised will help meet basic needs and support life-saving and life-transforming programs for women and children at Raleigh Rescue Mission. The goal for this year’s luncheon is $60,000.
Our silent auction will begin at 10:45 and the program will take place from 11:30am-1pm.
The guest speaker for this year’s Hearts of Hope Luncheon will be Debbie Yow, North Carolina State university, Director of Athletics.
Our Hearts of Hope fund this year will fund:
- Care and life-changing services for women and children
- Education and Care for Pre-School Children
- Job Training and Continuing Education for Women
- Summer camp and After-School Programs for Children
- Support Funds for Women Seeking Employment and Housing
- Parenting Workshops and Classes for Mothers
- Furniture and Supplies Raleigh Rescue Mission’s Nursery
If you are not able to attend, but would like to support the Hearts of Hope Project, serving homeless women and children’s programs at Raleigh Rescue Mission, please donate here.
Questions? Please contact Viki Redding:
email@example.com or 919-793-2656
Thank you for supporting Hearts of Hope!