2017 Love Tour
Come see God’s LOVE in action at Raleigh Rescue Mission!
The Love Tour is BACK, and it’s bigger than ever!
Whether this is your first time or you are returning for an update or to bring a new friend, we are eager to welcome you. We know you will be blessed to see how God’s love is changing lives here at the Mission.
- Meet and get to know people whose lives have been transformed through the grace of God.
- Hear testimonies of changed lives.
- See how Chef Kirby turns donated food and fresh spices from our garden into healthy meals for hungry people.
- Visit the W.E. Mangum Children’s Development Center, Medical Clinic, Learning Center and more.
- See for yourself how you can pray, volunteer, advocate and give to help end homelessness in your community and care for people in need.
There will be an interactive session at the end where you can ask questions and get to know our staff. Your faith will grow, your heart will expand and you may have a fresh perspective on your purpose in life. Don’t miss it!
Fill out this form to request a tour.
Touring the Mission on weekdays is the best time to experience the Mission, and see how you can get involved.
But if you cannot come to the Mission on a weekday during regular hours between 9am and 4pm, we will be glad to accommodate your special request if possible. Tours are typically scheduled at least a week out.